Boki can copy the special abilities of any foe and then combine up to 3 of them into a unique super-weapon! Blast through hordes of evil robots in cyberspace, while training to become a superhero!
- Nuclear Strawberry
- Release Date
About This Game
Boki can perfectly copy the abilities of anything she fights—but not content with mere mimicry, she can also combine up to 3 abilities at once to form 175 completely unique super-weapons! She wants to be a hero one day, but doesn't think she's cut out for the job. To help hone her skills, Boki's insectoid uncle sends her into virtual reality to do battle with hordes of dastardly robots!
- Over 100 levels and 20 bosses
- Two playable characters with unique abilities and weapons
- Full level editor to make your own stages
- Endless Mode, with randomly-generated environments and bosses
- Spherical penguin robots
- OS: Windows XP or Better
- Processor: Dual Core 1.6 GHz or better
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated graphics/256 MB video memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound compatible
- Additional Notes: Game controller recommended.