Three goats. Two bridges. One corgi. Zero margin of error.
Goats on a Bridge adapts the classic Norwegian fairy tale, Three Billy Goats Gruff, as an inventive new platformer that has players controlling not one, but two goats at the same time. That’s twice the capra-control of Goat Simulator! Sadly, this has the makings of a tragic tale.
Tempo and Chubbs’ poor brother has been abducted by an evil troll, and it’s down to you to direct the pair as they jump, dodge and roll their way across a series of hazardous bridges to track down their lost sibling. There’ll be bizarre collectibles, accessory-selling amphibians and even an energetic corgi to help you on your adventures. Just be sure not to let your four-legged friends plummet into the water. That’d really get their goat.
- 2 Different Game Modes
- Singleplayer, cooperative and competitive herding
- 10 time-based levels challenge players to secure all 3 stars
- Visit the Stash to admire your recently discovered Rainbow Toast
- A sophisticated frog sells bold accessories to customize your characters at the Stump
- Dash Mode turns the game into a procedurally generated endless runner
- Supports PlayStation and Xbox controllers
- Doesn’t require much RAM… (yeah, we went there.)
Also available on iTunes via the App Store and on Android devices via Google Play.
- OS: Windows XP S3
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2nd Generation Intel Core HD Graphics (2000/3000) or dedicated GPU with OpenGL 3.0 Support
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Hard Drive: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: OpenAL-compatible
- Additional Notes: Playstation 4 and Xbox 360 compatible game controller recommended