Mel has gone into hiding after she discovers she can use magic. To make matters worse, wicked creatures called Darklings keep popping up, convinced that Mel is the prophesied one who will build a dark empire for them.
Edward, the ousted heir to the throne of Thais, who is also Mel’s best friend, eventually finds her hiding in the village of Harakauna. To her dismay, he’s brought along two professors from a prestigious magical school called Shadwood Academy. Will they convince Mel to go to a school where she can learn to control her powers?
In this final installment of the Orbs of Magic series, Te'ijal, Galahad, Edward, Stella, and Mel come together to stop the Darkthrop Prophecy from occurring. Will they succeed?
This game features:
- HUMOR. Lots of it. Humor is the core of Aveyond. You will laugh... or else!
- Massive world filled with loads of monsters, loot, and civilizations.
- Solve dozens of quests.
- Buy a dragon and fly to several lands.
- Learn spells through use of powerful staff weapons.
- Pursue true romance and marry your characters.
- Track your quests with a handy journal.
- Select the character to appear on screen - choose which hero will be leading the party.
- Play with mouse or keyboard.
- Auto save your game at any time.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 98 / XP / Vista / 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Processor: PC with 800MHz Intel® Pentium® III equivalent or higher processor
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics:1024 x 768 pixels or higher desktop resolution
- Hard Drive: 128 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible sound card