Judgement Silversword is the winner of the "WonderWitch" 2001 game development contest, and was originally released in 2004. Designed for the WonderSwan Color, Judgement Silversword has the unique distinction of being one of the few shooting games designed for a handheld console, and it's also one of the best! Destroying enemies as quickly as possible is essential to scoring in Judgement Silversword, giving the game a ruthless tempo. One of indie developer M-KAI's first games, it can be seen as the inspiration and predecessor to the gameplay ideas in Eschatos.
Cardinal Sins puts an interesting twist on shoot 'em up gameplay with a score trial marathon spanning 7 different areas, each with a unique objective themed around the 7 Deadly Sins. Collect lives in Sloth, Hoard enemy data in Greed, and avoid Destruction at the hands of Wrath. Mastering the different objectives gives the game a great sense of variety. Getting an S rank in every trial is very challenging!
Original is THE main mode, where you blast your way through stage in search of the last boss. Boost Mode will adjust the difficulty based on how proficient you are at devastating your enemies. Unlimited turns each stage into an intense battlefield of bullets that only the most hardcore players will be able to survive. Time Attack pits you against the clock as you race to make the best score possible in about 3 minutes.
- Two different games! Includes both Judgement Silversword and it's sequel, Cardinal Sins.
- Relentless shmup gameplay. Use your three weapons efficiently to rack up a high multiplier. However, your multiplier will drop quickly, so wipe out the enemies as fast as you can!
- Varied challenges and a deep scoring system create strong replay value.
- A faithful port of hard-to-find WonderSwan Color games.
- See where the legend began! Play the games that inspired Eschatos.
- Steam achievements are supported.
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Dual-core processor running at 2.0GHz or higher.
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8600, AMD RADEON HD3600, Intel HD Graphics 3000 or better. (Cards supporting DirectX 9.0c and Shader Model 3.0)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Hard Drive: 100 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound compatible