Short story spin-off to Yumeutsutsu Re:Master, and introduction to the world of Yumeutsutsu. The members of Eureka Soft come together to solve a problem that could endanger the whole world: Ai Ohtori's personality is too weak. To fix that, she w
- Visual Novel
- KOGADO STUDIO
- Release Date
About This GameWARNING: Only available in Japanese.
Short Story spin-off to Yumeutsutsu Re:Master. Great as a short introduction to the world of Yumeutsutsu, or to complete your collection. Features a Visual Novel part and a Music Action game!
In the outskirts of the Imperial City Tokyo, in a small town where the good habits of old still endure, the indie studio Eureka Soft has its discreet office. In the reunion room, the air is charged heavily with tension. The fate of Eureka Soft hangs on the discussions currently underway... nay, the fate of the whole world! Employees air their grievances without finding solutions. Anger flares, words are exchanged. If you listen, mysterious words stand out: alien, chunibyo, kansai dialect, obsessed...
... and so, Ai Ohtori stands on the stage, on the beach, aiming to become a top Idol!
For the future of Eureka Soft, and the fate of the world.
Character design, Main artist
- Hio Kosaka
Cast and voice actors
- Ai Ohtori (Personality-less heroine): Maya Yoshioka
- Kokoro Yanagiya (Young sister): Manami Numakura
- Saki Mugendou (Scenarist): Tokui Aozora
- Nana Tachibana (Vocal artist): Izawa Shiori
- Marie Mahler (Artist): Ikezawa Haruna
- Honoka Daigo (Programmer & CEO): Itou Shizuka
- Banako (dog): Ohtsubo Yuka
- Hatei (Director of PD team): Ko Mazuru
Main Theme "One heart" - Ai Ohtori solo ver.
- Song: Ai Ohtori (Voice: Maya Yoshioka)
- Writer: Riko Azuna
- OS: Windows 8 / 10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1280x720, full color support
- DirectX: Version 8.1
- Storage: 1 GB available space