Scar of the Doll
Scar of the Doll is a beloved '90s visual novel remastered for Steam. Asumi goes to Tokyo to search for her only sister whom she has mysteriously not heard from for months. With an intelligent and unpredictable story, uncover a frightening truth
- Visual Novel
- Release Date
About This Game
From the scenario writer of "Folklore", the critically acclaimed RPG for Playstation 3. Follow Asumi as she travels to Tokyo alone to search for her only sister whom she has mysteriously not heard from for months. Highlighted by a genuinely intelligent and unpredictable story, uncover a frightening truth in this dramatic and thrilling suspense mystery.
"We used to fight as children…
We fought over the TV…
I wanted to watch cartoons and you wanted to watch science programs…
In the end I’d always burst into tears…
And you’d always let me watch what I wanted…
Father was always busy…
It was always just the two of us...
We used to go to the festival every summer…
You smiling beside me...wearing the same yukata…
But one year we stopped going...a boy picked you up… I knew you liked that boy
I used to stand by the door watching you…
The teddy bear you gave me that one day… I still have it. I’ve been taking good care of it.
The darkness of the night is scary...it makes me more aware of how lonely I am..."
- Truly intelligent plot, by master storyteller Hidehisa Miyashita
- Upgraded visuals and additional content added for Steam
- Draws the player in with fear, mystery, and suspense
- A well written cast of characters who you really feel for
- An unpredictable story that will put you on the edge of your seat
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8.1/10
- Processor: 800MHz Intel® Pentium® III equivalent or higher processor
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1024x768 or better video resolution in High Color mode
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible sound card
© Child-Dream, 1998-2017